SSH password change request

Hi everyone.

I modified "openssh-5.1p1-10" to allow SSH to have it login with a password and do some action on a single line. This is the result of a chain of problems I had to customize and automate our web installations here.

Syntax is as follow: ssh password:username@server [params] [actions] [etc...]

I wanted to submit this to cygwin-packages but I am having all the troubles in the world connectiong via cvs + v1.7 has gone out.

My problem

I’m trying to do the cvs login but when I enter the password, I always have a connection refused.

My request

The modification I made is fairly simple to do (I assume since I never done C++ and managed to get it working). I would like to ask if anyone would be willing to reproduce this modification I made and send it to cygwin-packages.

Ask me for the files I modified if you need them.

Thank you everyone and feel free to comment / help / teach me anything. This is my first interaction with an opensource ^^.

Jonathan Mailloux
Web Programmer IT Group Canada