I suggest changing the default application to mintty

I've experienced a variety of people who have used Cygwin, and then
been frustrated by the inability to scale the window or cut and paste
effectively. Often I ask if they've used mintty and they don't even
know what I'm talking about since it's not installed by default, and
even if it were, they would probably still use the Cygwin app
installed on the desktop.

I'd like to humbly suggest changing the default application to mintty.
It gives a much more flexible feel to cygwin, and generally makes the
user experience more friendly.

Clint Goudie-Nice