problem running f77 and g77

Hello,
I am new to using Unix and Cygwin. I installed the most recent version of Cygwin and used the default options for the installation. When I run the command f77 from the command line I get the error message that the command was not found. Running "which f77" or "which g77" also indicates there is no f77 or g77 commands found. Is Fortran supposed to be part of the Cygwin package? If so, what I am doing wrong? If it is not part of the package, how should I install it so that I can run it from Cygwin?

Thanks a lot for your help.