Cygwin v.1.7.1/OpenSSH v.5.3: Userswitching by using LSA Authentication does not work...

Dear Cygwin community,

after I get the new OpenSSH v.5.3 run with key-authentication (without
password), I realized today, that the user switch does not work with the
LSA Autentication on a Win2008 64-bit system.

If I run the whoami command (Windows) it shows the user, which the SSHd
service runs on, but not the logged in user. It the situation, as if I do
the login without the LSA Authentication Package. Using the LSA
Authentication should show the correct logged on user. Under Win2003
(32-bit) it has now worked for over one year.

But: The cyglsa64.dll library is loaded using the ...\LSA\Authentication
Packages value within the registry. In fact, I really see the loaded DLL
by using Process Explorer. If I remove the DLL-path from the LSA value
within the registry, nothing changed. The login is possible further on.

How can I make the Windows 2008 64-bit system to use the LSA
Authentication Package correctly?

Thanks in advance and

best regards

Carsten Porzler