Re: 1.7.1 "Bad Address" when running cmd.exe on 64 bit windows server 2008

Hi Corinna - nothing like that. The product I work with simply uses ssh to issue
cmd.exe on remote windows hosts. Some of our customers install cygwin on their
Windows boxes to enable the ssh connection, we do not dictate what they use nor
do we help them obtain any product, they just need to allow us an ssh session in
whatever manner they choose. I just need to know what to tell them if they are
using Cygwin, since cmd.exe is no longer working with cygwin 1.7.1.  I can just
tell them cygwin 1.7.1 does not work and they need to find some other method to
allow ssh, or change my code to use the upper case c instead, but if I can point
them to a fix on the cygwin end seems like it would be a better answer.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your help!

Jennifer