Putting a cygwin installation under bzr VCS ?

Dear all,

I would like some input, thoughts really, about keeping a central
updated repository
with a Cygwin installation which can be updated by running bzr.

So, currently, I am testing cygwin 1.7 for deployment. However, the
deployment needs
to be done across 18 computers which are used as build servers. I know how to
download the packages and install them using a remote repository, but doing this
time and again on these systems is much work without value. Additionally, our
configuration needs to be spiced up with extra packages, like Perl
packages, mySQL
client library and other tools which are not found in the standard
Cygwin packages.

I have been using bzr already for over a year with other deployed
software (mostly
compilers) and I really haven't found any problems with it.

So, what do you think about putting one standard installation under
bzr (Windows)
control and then pulling in changes from the different PC's when they are ready
for it ?

Regards,

Jurgen