Re: dlclose not calling destructors of static variables.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 07:17:13PM +0000, Andrew West wrote:
>O.k. I'll check out the changes on Monday, but one minor point.
>Shouldn't the atexit stuff be run after all the destructors have run?

Not if the output from the linux version of your program is to be
believed.  I originally had the atexit stuff run after the dtors and saw
this:

testlib:: stop
TestClass::~TestClass()

Putting the atexit stuff first reversed the order, making it match
linux.

cgf