This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Wrong setup.exe on http://www.cygwin.com/
- From: Morten Kjærulff <mortenkjarulff at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 12:15:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: Wrong setup.exe on http://www.cygwin.com/
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It seems I have the same problem, I get 2.674. How do I do a refresh?
> --- Ven 29/1/10, Jurgen Defurne ?ha scritto:
>> Dear all,
>> I was just trying to upgrade my local package repository,
>> but setup complains
>> that a newer version 2.678 is available. However, when I
>> download it directly
>> using wget http://www.cygwin.com/setup.exe and
>> execute it, I still get 2.677.
> a proxy between you and cygwin.com is caching the old setup.exe.
> Try refresh
> Problem reports: ? ? ? http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: ? ? ? ? http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: ? ? ?http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple