This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Wrong setup.exe on http://www.cygwin.com/
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 12:08:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: Wrong setup.exe on http://www.cygwin.com/
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 02/02/2010 06:15 AM, Morten KjÃrulff wrote:
It seems I have the same problem, I get 2.674. How do I do a refresh?
That's between you and your proxy. We don't intrude on a proxy's private
You might try using a different avenue to the file, like 'wget' or something.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple