This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ARPACK and cygwin
- From: Niels Martinsen <niels dot martinsen at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 16:06:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: ARPACK and cygwin
Ok, so now I have installed cygwin and included gcc4-fortran,
libarpack0 and libarpack-devel. What is the procedure from here? Do I
compile the files, or how do I get started? I am planning on using it
with Mathematica (I am not sure you can use this info for anything,
but I thought I'd better give it). I have installed Mathematica on XP
- can ARPACK and Mathematica communicate like this or what?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple