This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: unable to install multiple packages from the command line
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 15:32:51 +0000
- Subject: Re: unable to install multiple packages from the command line
- References: <20100203181210.GU3947@proxix.com>
On 03/02/2010 18:12, Tom Schutter wrote:
> Installing multiple packages from the the command line used to work, but no
> longer does for me. It installs the first requested package, but none of
> the rest.
> Note that --help doesn't say exactly how to specify multiple packages. A
> comma separated list used to work.
And it's still supposed to.
> Specifying multiple --packages options
> gives no warning or error, but only installs the last requested package.
Yep, I noticed something odd happening with -P after I updated my CVS tree
day-before-yesterday; I'm about to start debugging it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple