This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.1: df -l returns "df: no file systems processed"
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:24:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: 1.7.1: df -l returns "df: no file systems processed"
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4B6ABDED.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 05:30:37AM -0700, Eric Blake wrote:
>According to Ziad Mansouri on 2/3/2010 2:50 PM:
>>df -l returns "df: no file systems processed" for v1.7.1. This is with
>>a fresh install without any changes, i.e. /etc/fstab is unmodified.
>>In contrast, df -l returned useful output in v1.5. Is this a bug?
>I reproduced it, so I'll look into it. It's probably an unintentional
>regression. I need to package coreutils 8.4 anyways, when I can spare
>the free time.
Probably a "Well, duh" but I'd wager that this is a problem in the DLL
rather than one in df.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple