This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: One Problem solved other found -> dlclose not calling destructors
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:30:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: One Problem solved other found -> dlclose not calling destructors
- References: <8CCC8F85C5F2784387A32FAD835FB4E602DA88371F@server03>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 03:10:04PM +0100, DEWI - N. Zacharias wrote:
>after Corinna solved the executable flag issue on NWFS another strange
>I use Eclipse Version: 3.4.2 Build id: M20090211-1700 with the EPIC
>Plugin to develop Perlscripts.
>After installing the new cygwin1.dll which handles the NWFS execute
>flag my debugger hangs at the stage 'launching delegate' .
>Then Corrinna sends me a cygwin1.dll where the patch
>http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-cvs/2010-q1/msg00065.html was not applied.
>With this dll the debugger works. So it seems that the patch has side
Sorry but this really isn't very helpful. "With this dll the debugger
works" doesn't provide enough details. What destructors are not being
called? Do you have a test case?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple