This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: what's the problem of my cygwin installation?
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 15:08:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: what's the problem of my cygwin installation?
- References: <email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 05/02/2010 11:58, G.W. Haywood wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 Larry Hall wrote:
>> Make sure you use the 'setup.exe' from cygwin.com.
> It's long seemed to me that there's a case for changing the name of this
> file. On the average Windows box it is not unusual to see several files
> called 'setup.exe' descended from entirely unrelated products.
The Cygwin icon is a bit of a dead giveaway.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple