This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: what's the problem of my cygwin installation?
- From: "G.W. Haywood" <ged at jubileegroup dot co dot uk>
- To: "Cygwin mailing list." <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 19:39:25 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: what's the problem of my cygwin installation?
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 some of us wrote:
> [snip] this is discussed regularly...
> And, how, exactly, would changing the name of setup.exe to something
> else cause a DECREASE in traffic?
It seems the answer to that question is apparent.
But I do get the message that the name of setup.exe isn't going to be
changed. I can live with that, even if I don't use a GUI. :)
And the DLL?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple