This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: what's the problem of my cygwin installation?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 15:47:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: what's the problem of my cygwin installation?
- References: <email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Feb 05, 2010 at 07:39:25PM +0000, G.W. Haywood wrote:
>On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 some of us wrote:
>> [snip] this is discussed regularly...
>> And, how, exactly, would changing the name of setup.exe to something
>> else cause a DECREASE in traffic?
>It seems the answer to that question is apparent.
You're apparently purposely avoiding the point. Changing the name of
setup.exe would generate more traffic than the handful of times this
has come up here.
>But I do get the message that the name of setup.exe isn't going to be
You could have gotten that message by reading the very thread that you
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple