This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: quilt not working on FAT with cyg 1.7 due to cp -l
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 11:28:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: quilt not working on FAT with cyg 1.7 due to cp -l
- References: <20100207133959.GY4925@const.famille.thibault.fr>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Feb 07, 2010 at 02:39:59PM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
>quilt has stopped on FAT volumes with cygwin 1.7 because hard links are
>not emulated by cygwin any more and thus the cp -l calls and such done
>by quilt fail.
If quilt was relying on hardlinks on FAT then it was never actually
working right to begin with.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple