This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Changing .ini file searched for by setup-legacy.exe
- From: "Hussein Patwa" <cygwin at patwanet dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 20:47:43 +0100
- Subject: Changing .ini file searched for by setup-legacy.exe
- Reply-to: cygwin at patwanet dot co dot uk
I realise the older version of Cygwin is no longer supported, but would
anyone know if there is a way to change the setup.ini that the legacy
setup looks for on the mirror?
I have to install the legacy setup as the Rockbox development packages I
want to use don't support Cygwin 1.7. However, when I try to connect to
the mirror using the legacy setup, I'm told that setup-legacy.ini is not
found. Can I change this in any way so the setup looks for setup.ini
instead of setup-legacy.ini?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple