This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: build DLL that can be used by MinGW
- From: Tim Prince <n8tm at aol dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 01:36:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: build DLL that can be used by MinGW
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tprince at nospamcomputer dot org
On 2/8/2010 12:50 AM, Martin Henne wrote:
But I need to compile the DLL on cygwin and the rest on MinGW, and this does
not work. The reason is, that I need a dll that uses the cygwin-posix-layer.
What can I do?
Why should it work? If your .exe needs cygwin dll, don't build any
part of it with mingw.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple