This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems installing HDF4 libraries
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 00:03:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: Problems installing HDF4 libraries
- References: <BAY127-W74D96EF830D9CFD415759C5500@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 02/08/2010 11:44 PM, Peter Mills wrote:
I've been trying to install the Hierarchical Data Format (HDF) version 4
libraries for use in a Python program. The configure script aborts with the
checking size of int*... configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (int*)
Could this be a bug in the compiler?
Pretty unlikely for something that sounds this simple. I'd recommend
looking at the code generated by the configure script. There's likely
some problem in there somewhere.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple