This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Packaging error] c3270/tcl3270/s3270/pr3287/x3270
- From: "Peter A. Castro" <doctor at fruitbat dot org>
- To: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 07:33:31 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [Packaging error] c3270/tcl3270/s3270/pr3287/x3270
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 8 Feb 2010, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
The binaries from the following packages are missing the .exe extension.
Yikes! Hmm...how strange. Ok, I'll fix that. Thanks for the catch!
The following package is using the wrong directory for it's man page:
/usr/man/man1/x3270.1 -> /usr/share/man/man1/x3270.1
Documentation from all the above packages should go in unversioned
directories (also for suite3270-3.3.4p7-2).
Hmm....That's a change from before too. Ok, I'll see what I can do about
Peter A. Castro <email@example.com> or <Peter.Castro@oracle.com>
"Cats are just autistic Dogs" -- Dr. Tony Attwood
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple