This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
About SystemC installation in Cygwin
- From: Mohammad Qayum <maqayum at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 02:21:31 -0600
- Subject: About SystemC installation in Cygwin
I am trying to follow a tutorial to install SystemC (www.systemc.org)
in Cygwin. I am following a simple tutorial to install Cygwin
I used the following procedure to install it:
1. Download systemc-2.2.0.tgz and write to a suitable location
2. Unzip the file using tar xvf systemc-2.2.0.tgz
3. Navigate to the systemc-2.2.0 directory
4. Create a subdirectory as per the INSTALL file called objdir
5. Navigate to the objdir directory
6. create the destination directory
7. Execute ../configure --prefix=destination directory this command worked
But I am not able to ''make" it. An error massage says "make: *** No
targets specified and no make file found."
Fortunately same tutorial worked for another linux machine, but I am
able to 'make' it in Cygwin. I searched several tutorial about
installing SystemC in Cygwin, these are more or less same.
I would appreciate your help.
Mohammad A Qayum
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple