This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.7.1] ssh key auth (pubkey) problem
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 19:27:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: [1.7.1] ssh key auth (pubkey) problem
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 02/10/2010 05:53 PM, Julius Davies wrote:
I've read the mailing lists and I know you guys don't think this is a
bug, but I wish you'd reconsider.
If you're going to reference something in your posting, it makes sense
to actually provide a pointer to the threads you're referring to.
As for your issue, are you running cyglsa?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple