This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 at yahoo dot co dot jp>
- To: Eliot Moss <moss at cs dot umass dot edu>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 at yahoo dot co dot jp>
- Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 16:25:59 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: htlatex
- Reply-to: matsuoka at nuce dot nagoya-u dot ac dot jp
--- Eliot Moss wrote:
> While I am a great fan of cygwin, for LaTeX I have converted over to using
> MiKTeX and am quite happy with it. By adding appropriate directories to
> my paths I can invoke it from cygwin and the various scripts I've
> written for managing LaTeX document production worked with little change.
> It seems to include htlatex. One of the nicest things about MiKTeX is
> its automatic incremental downloading of any TeX packages a document
> requests but that you do not yet have installed. It's comprehensive
> and works smoothly ...
It's a also useful information. I will try it.
VANCOUVER 2010 Olympic News [Yahoo! Sports/sportsnavi]
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple