This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: a bug in cygpath
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:43:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: a bug in cygpath
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Feb 12 17:38, Ilguiz Latypov wrote:
> This caused Cygwin to run dumper.exe which pointed to a bug in cygpath.cc.
> $ cygpath -p -w 'gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg'
> I am attaching a patch that seems to have fixed the issue.
Looks good. I've applied the patch.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple