This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SNMP utils
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:14:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: SNMP utils
- References: <4B799AFB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 02/15/2010 02:05 PM, Ben Kamen wrote:
Pardon this rather neophyte question:
I have cygwin on my laptop (from years ago) and it has snmp utils loaded
that I can access from
cygwin. (net-snmp 5.4.1)
Anyway - I don't see net-snmp available from the current list.. so I'm
assuming I installed it separately..
But it's in my cygwin directory -- so I thought I'd check here first.
Can anyone validate my paranoia? (and forgetfulness)
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple