This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mirroring cygwin
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 07:50:02 +0000
- Subject: Re: Mirroring cygwin
- References: <3C507F4262FB450084C1C2A666BFF42D@phoenix>
On 16/02/2010 01:11, Jason Pyeron wrote:
> Followed, http://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-server.html but no rsync
> friendly entries?
> What is the best way today to mirror cygwin today? I tried to follow
> http://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-server.html but it seems none of the
> entries in the http://cygwin.com/mirrors.lst contain an rsync entry.
See here: http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html, not mirrors.lst as linked from
that page; rsync mirrors are filtered out from the .lst version because that's
what setup.exe uses and it can't speak rsync.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple