This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: qsort source in cygwin
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 00:05:02 +0000
- Subject: Re: qsort source in cygwin
- References: <201002172238.o1HMcN9p047069@rs6.risingnet.net>
On 17/02/2010 22:38, ddcc wrote:
> Q1 Is the Cygwin qsort source available?
> Qsort must hide in library because a search in the Cygwin space yields
> nothing, not even a man page (reported in 2005).
It's part of newlib, which cygwin links into the cygwin DLL to provide the
fundamentals of libc functionality.
> The 'Cygwin in CVS' page scares the chicken out of me.
> Its link http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/winsup/?cvsroot=src
> is a dead end because its utils-link yields nothing.
> Q2 Any advice how to dig into CVS? ...
Go up one level, then down!
> Q3 ... or is there a short cut to get the qsort source?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple