This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: File format problem after updatin to 1.7.1
- From: Marta Ghidella <mghidella at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:40:13 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: File format problem after updatin to 1.7.1
- References: <8CCC8F85C5F2784387A32FAD835FB4E602DA8EE5F9@server03> <4B62F2EA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4B62FB30.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jeremy Bopp <jeremy <at> bopp.net> writes:
> I've not used that script before, but from that text it seems that the
> script can only migrate user mounts, not system mounts. I get the
> impression that this problem is resulting from system mounts going binary.
I've just updated to cygwin 1.7.1 and had the same problem described here.
But couldn't get the solution...
The key is in your paragraph, thet's very true.
But, how do we do if we want the system mounts to be text?
System mounts cannot be modified by mount; I tried adding them to fstab, but the
operation is not allowed.
Thanks a lot.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple