This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.exe - a small feature request
- From: Bengt Larsson <lists dot cygwin at bengtl dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:02:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: setup.exe - a small feature request
- References: <20100218104928.GA2684@mimosa.garydjones.name>
>Is it already possible to somehow save the value of the "Create Shortcut
>on Desktop" checkbox? If not, would it be possible to add this feature
>at some point (yeah, I know, PGA/TC :-) ? I'm sure I'm not the only one
>who doesn't want a shortcut and is getting fed up with having to uncheck
>the box every time.
Try to remove the shortcut, then run setup to recreate it. Then it won't
ask. That worked for me.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple