This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin running as NT Service not displaying status in Services Window
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:52:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin running as NT Service not displaying status in Services Window
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 02/18/2010 05:49 AM, ShivD wrote:
Cygwin version is 1.3
This is as old as the hills and is no longer supported. The current version of
Cygwin is 1.7.1.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple