This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: any cygwin survey somewhere ?
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:03:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: any cygwin survey somewhere ?
- References: <4B7DB786.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 02/18/2010 04:56 PM, Cyrille Lefevre wrote:
I'm looking for a cygwin usage survey in a professional environment ?
any links somewhere ? if not :
Can't you set up a survey at one of the available free sites instead?
I realize that you requested the people who want to take the survey
should respond directly to you but since that takes extra effort, I can
see that this list is likely to receive some good fraction of the
responses, even though inadvertently. Handling the survey by something
other than email connected to this list would be far preferable. Can
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple