This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: locale ?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 18:18:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: locale ?
- References: <4B7EC23B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Feb 19 17:54, BERTRAND Jo?l wrote:
> I'm trying to use cygwin to port a soft to Windows and its makefile
> requires locale tool. I'm unable to find /usr/bin/locale in Cygwin
> packages. Where is this tool ?
It doesn't exist yet. The locale support is work in progress and will
be much improved in Cygwin 1.7.2. The locale(1) tool is already
available in CVS and the latest developer snapshots(*). It will be
officially available when 1.7.2 gets released. No, we don't have a
release date yet.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple