This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: File format problem after updatin to 1.7.1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 12:11:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: File format problem after updatin to 1.7.1
- References: <8CCC8F85C5F2784387A32FAD835FB4E602DA8EE5F9@server03> <4B62F2EA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4B62FB30.firstname.lastname@example.org> <loom.20100218T130418email@example.com> <4B7EC148.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 10:50:16AM -0600, Jeremy Bopp wrote:
>The only mount specification in /etc/fstab which appears to be ignored
>is the one for /. I can't say why that is so, and I don't know a way
>around that fact. I think Corinna manages that.
Actually, that would be Corinna and I. See:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple