This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: netstat for reporting only TCP and UDP end points
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 11:24:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: netstat for reporting only TCP and UDP end points
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 06:11:46PM +0530, Karthik Balaguru wrote:
>I have been trying to use the command of 'netstat -a -n -f inet' to
>generate a report on all network end points not just the ESTABLISHED
>(-a option) by printing the IP addresses as dotted-decimal numbers(-n
>option), but only for TCP and UDP end points(-f inet option). But,
>strangely, the '-f inet' option does not seem to work in cygwin.
Not so strange.
netstat isn't a cygwin command. It is a native Windows command.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple