This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Probleme for permissions windows / NTFS
- From: chris <professeur_valmailleur at yahoo dot fr>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:30:09 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Probleme for permissions windows / NTFS
- Reply-to: chris <vlado at wandoo dot fr>
I had installed cwrsync on any computer but I have a same problem.
Cygwin (1.7) create a permission with a bad permission under Windows Vista and NFS support. I have a share icon when I create a file.
I don't have a problem with cygwin (1.5) besause I set a anvironnement variable CYGWIN=nosecnt.
I read in the code "Every filesystem not supporting these flags is not a native NTFS" in "winsup/cygwin/mount.cc" file.
How I can use rsync with a minimal environement ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple