This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Probleme for permissions windows / NTFS
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 16:39:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: Probleme for permissions windows / NTFS
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 09:30:09PM +0000, chris wrote:
>I had installed cwrsync on any computer but I have a same problem.
>Cygwin (1.7) create a permission with a bad permission under Windows Vista and NFS support. I have a share icon when I create a file.
>I don't have a problem with cygwin (1.5) besause I set a anvironnement variable CYGWIN=nosecnt.
>I read in the code "Every filesystem not supporting these flags is not a native NTFS" in "winsup/cygwin/mount.cc" file.
>How I can use rsync with a minimal environement ?
Sorry but we don't support cwrsync here. Maybe there's a mailing list or other
type of forum where you can ask questions.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple