This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: git stopped working with 1.7.1
- From: Phil Hadvig <datfinesoul at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 14:48:34 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: git stopped working with 1.7.1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I ran into the same problem today. After looking at
tried installing GIT 1.7.0 from source, but same as the author, it did not
fix the problem either, so I'm guessing that the rest of the people in this
thread are right, and it is an OpenSSH issue with cygwin 1.7.1.
I really hope somebody will come up with a good workaround, other than using
that plink fix.
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/git-stopped-working-with-1.7.1-tp26905956p27677295.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple