This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Statically initialising pthread attributes in dynamic dlls.
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:36:19 +0000
- Subject: Re: Statically initialising pthread attributes in dynamic dlls.
- References: <4B825D76.email@example.com>
On 22/02/2010 10:33, Andrew West wrote:
> Trying to initialise a pthread attribute in a static variable seems to
> cause a segfault. I've attach a simple test case compiled using;
> g++ -g mutex.cpp -o mutex.dll -lpthread
You must have accidentally omitted "-shared" here, since it wouldn't link
> The only other bits of information I can give which might or might not
> be helpful are;
Run "cygcheck -s -r -v > cygcheck.out" and then send that to the list *as an
attachment* (i.e. not inline in the body text). TIA!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple