This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: terminfo [Re: console enhancements: mouse events etc]
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:57:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: terminfo [Re: console enhancements: mouse events etc]
- References: <20091216145627.GM8059@calimero.vinschen.de> <4B29934A.email@example.com> <4B2C0715.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20091221101216.GA5632@calimero.vinschen.de> <20100125190806.GA9166@calimero.vinschen.de> <4B5F0585.email@example.com> <20100126161036.GA31281@calimero.vinschen.de> <4B718CB8.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4B72083C.email@example.com> <4B83A73C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100223141534.GA14481@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <4B83EBE8.email@example.com>
Ah, I see, sorry, another comment, those two lists are for cgwin dll
only. However, the patch should have been attached with my cygwin dll
patch in the first place, to be more proper, so I thought... and still
Charles had requested it there...
Really? I thought it was a patch, even if to go upstream. And Charles
had requested it on that list.
On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 11:00:28AM +0100, Thomas Wolff wrote:
Wrong mailing list.
Thomas Wolff wrote:Sorry for the slightly late response. Attached is a small patch.
Actually, I just remember again that I though I should change the
terminfo entry too. Just - where's the source to patch?
That -src package is basically just a wrapper around terminfo.src from
ncurses-5.7 (as of patch level 20091114). So, the ultimate upstream
source is actually ncurses. But I split it out specifically so
could do faster updates of terminfo (rebuilding all of ncurses
change two characters in /usr/share/terminfo/[63|c]/cygwin is
So, send me patches against terminfo.src from that -src tarball, and
once we've got it figured out, I'll push it upstream to the ncurses
No I wonder whether this is the right one...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple