This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl panics with cygwin snapshot
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:46:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: perl panics with cygwin snapshot
- References: <4B837185.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 06:11:17AM +0000, Shaddy Baddah wrote:
>This might be related to
>http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2008-11/msg00021.html, I'm also seeing
>perl fail with a panic *with the latest snapshot*. Eg.:
It's very unlikely that a 1+ year old email thread would have anything
to do with a recent change to a cygwin snapshot.
>$ uname -a
>CYGWIN_NT-6.1 ***-w7 1.7.2s(0.222/5/3) 20100222 16:51:26 i686 Cygwin
>$ /bin/autom4te-2.65 --help
>panic: MUTEX_UNLOCK (1) [util.c:2641] at /bin/autom4te-2.65 line 93.
>Unlike that previous email, I have not tried to downgrade.
>I also cannot kill the associated perl process:
This should be fixed in the latest snapshot, or at least, I can't
reproduce it with the simple case above.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple