This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question about SIGEMT under Cygwin
- From: Paul McFerrin <pmcferrin at columbus dot rr dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 01:57:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: Question about SIGEMT under Cygwin
- Reply-to: pmcferrin at columbus dot rr dot com
This is a FYI on subject:
Problem appears with httpd V2.0.63 as well as V2.2.2. I have compiled
both versions and they both act the same. Sounds like a generic problem
with cygwin, an educated guess. There is some code in connection.c
which comments the fact that you should define NO_LINGCLOSE for specific
OS's so I added CYGWIN to the list. No Change in behavior.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple