This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Question: about /proc/mounts
- From: Paul McFerrin <pmcferrin at columbus dot rr dot com>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 00:02:52 -0500
- Subject: Question: about /proc/mounts
- Reply-to: pmcferrin at columbus dot rr dot com
I discovered a read-only filesystem called /proc/mounts which is
symbolically linked from /etc/mtab.
My question is: who populates this data??
I got a cyclic-loop caused by drive C being mounted twice. as /c and
/cygdrive/c I would like to get rid of the cygdrive one but it is
special treatment when logoff.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple