This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question: about /proc/mounts
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 14:57:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: Question: about /proc/mounts
- References: <4B89F8FC.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 12:02:52AM -0500, Paul McFerrin wrote:
>I discovered a read-only filesystem called /proc/mounts which is
>symbolically linked from /etc/mtab.
>My question is: who populates this data??
I'm going with magical Cygwin elves who look vaguely like hippos.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple