Re: incomplete/corrupted setup.exe

On 17/03/2010 15:06, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> To be clear, while Dave does seem to be implying that he has the ability
> to make this happen, this really is basically my decision and the
> decision of the other people who maintain the site, i.e., not Dave.  Any
> actual work involved would likely be done by me.

  Ah, well, I was going to ask Dan B. if he was still willing to do the basic
legwork, as he did once offer to set it up for gcc.gnu.org and they are after
all the same machine.(*)  He was talking in the context of providing
svn-over-https, but I inferred that would mean enabling SSL on the http daemon
as part of the setup, and we could have piggy-backed secure downloads of
setup.exe off of that.

    cheers,
      DaveK
--