This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: R: script command exits immediately
- From: Rurik Christiansen <rurikc at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 18:58:49 +1000
- Subject: Re: R: script command exits immediately
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 1/04/2010 5:14 PM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> --- Gio 1/4/10, Rurik Christiansen ha scritto:
>> When running 'script' command it exits immediately.
> are you sure you are not in the shell open by script ?
Normally it shouldn't be any difference but 'no'.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Sometimes t works in cygwin console but not in xterm.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple