This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: want to continue using Cygwin 1.5
- From: Mark Geisert <mark at maxrnd dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 05:22:49 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: want to continue using Cygwin 1.5
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
prakash babu writes:
> Please let me know how to download and install cygwin 1.5
Cygwin 1.5 is no longer supported. But if you still want it anyway, go to the
Cygwin home page and look for the word "legacy". The link nearby will take you
to another page where you can download setup-legacy.exe.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple