Re: scp no longer reports incremental progress

On Sun, Apr 04, 2010 at 02:45:17PM -0400, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>>Fixed with Cygwin 1.7.3
>
>Unfortunately I'm still experiencing the issue.  Is there anything I
>can do to help debug it?

Sure.  When I say "This is fixed in the latest snapshot" you can try the
snapshot and report back rather than waiting for a new release.

Otherwise, give precise instructions for duplicating the problem and
maybe it will be addressed.  But, given that this has been fixed for
at least three people, and the solution for fixing it was basically
to reimplement what was in 1.7.1, it isn't going to be simple to track
down.

cgf