This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: binutils-2.19.51-2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 11:27:10 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: binutils-2.19.51-2
- References: <20050710013851.GA26595@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20060709190132.GA17216@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20060817171308.GA14970@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20080526001249.GA27066@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <20080708222329.GA25032@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <20090705003538.GA13499@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've made a new version of binutils available for installation. This is
a refresh against the current CVS.
A partial list of changes is included after the unsubscribe info. This list
comes from three binutils NEWS files.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at the above URL.
* * * *
* Add support for delay importing to dlltool. Use the --output-delaylib <file>
switch to create a delay-import library. The resulting app will load the dll
as soon as the first function is called. It will link to __delayLoadHelper2()
from the static delayimp library, which will import LoadLibraryA and
GetProcAddress from kernel32.
* Extend .def file syntax by '== <ID>' for imports and exports. This allows
to alias the import/export table name written in PE image.
* Add --exclude-all-symbols option to PE based linkers. This prevents all
symbols from automatically being exported.
* Improvements in pseudo-reloc for PE targets.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple