This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bash window restoration after man in MS Vista.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:42:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: Bash window restoration after man in MS Vista.
- References: <436A23D5000C05D3@esprit.glocalnet.net> <4BC4235B.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 09:55:07AM +0200, Tom Axehult wrote:
>I have a Bash window problem in Vista ( in most recent status ) running
>If I run the man command from a Bash prompt (created using the default
>Cygwin icon), 'man' works
>fine but after quitting, the bash window is not restored but shows
>merely a prompt ( at expected
Sounds like you have man aliased to something.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple